Whether you’re announcing a transition in leadership, the launch of a new product or service, or completing a round of funding, Babbit Bodner guarantees that the communication of successes is shared through borderless creativity.
Ready to make the leap? Scroll down and get in touch.
We Love to communicate. It’s kind of our thing.
Call, email, or send us a letter (actually, that’s strange). We’re always here to answer questions and help take your communication up a notch (or 12). We are small by design, which allows us to provide our clients with a high level of personal service, faster response, and accessibility.
Atlanta, GA 30305
Join our team
We currently have open positions for a Communications Manager role and Intern. More information can be found below. To apply, email email@example.com
Daily you will:
- Lead day-to-day client relationships and account activity and work with team members to provide high-touch client service
- Build an understanding of client business objectives and their competitive environments
- Develop strong relationships with media and know what it takes to drive coverage
- Develop content for clients, including writing, editing and proofreading materials such as press releases, media pitches, blog content and more
- Participate in new business efforts
- Most importantly, work as a team player
About the Role
This role is two months with the potential to extend. The role is Monday-Thursday from 9:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m., and is a paid role based on experience.
- Support supervisors with account management for designated clients
- Support media relations efforts, including drafting press releases, building media lists and pitching media
- Identify trends in the news relevant to clients
- Create and manage social media accounts and content for clients and Babbit Bodner
- Drafting and posting content for Babbit Bodner social media channels